Get Dis Money
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A game about gangsterz in space getting money. Explore worlds while collecting alien bounties in an arcade style, 2d rougelike action platformer. Coming March 9th, 2018.
- The game was built in this cool new thing called a "Fantasy Console". In particular, I built in PICO-8. This means this game got them retro vibes, and I had to write some crazy code to fit in that 32k code size limit. And to my knowledge, this is going to be the first PICO-8 game on the market, so that's preety cool!
- Battle Through 3 different worlds, as you get the most money, and beat your fastest time. And if you are crafty, encounter a few secrets along the way.
- Bring a friend with Two player co-op on desktop devices.
- Rougelike elements will have you pulling your hair and cheering for joy on the gentle but steep difficulty curve.
- Unlock 2 additional characters in the shop, that will change the way you play.
- Music by Aviscerall.
|Published||73 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Publisher||Team No Comply Games|
|Release date||73 days ago|
|Tags||8-bit, Arcade, bulet-hell, chiptune, Co-op, fantasy-console, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, PICO-8, rougelike|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Community, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: